Try an assortment of Fabrique’s top buns! The package includes cardamom buns, cinnamon buns, and saffron buns.
Fabrique Bakery is an artisanal stone oven bakery founded by David and Charlotta Zetterström in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2008, and there are now shops in Sweden, London, and New York City. The concept is simple, but far from ordinary: only fresh, natural ingredients and traditional methods are used to make Swedish cardamom buns, artisanal sourdough bread, and pastries. All breads are handmade and baked in a stone oven. It’s a process that takes time, but the end results are well worth the wait.
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Buns.
- Buns 5" (each 4 oz.)
- Cardamom Buns -The bun that took New York by storm! “Come for the cardamom bun” – NY Times wrote, and so New Yorkers did. Fabrique’s take on the Swedish classic is flakey and crispy on the outside with a sprinkle of coarse grounded cardamom and sugar. Soft, sticky and buttery on the inside with a touch of a floral flavor. Fabrique’s bestseller with a lot of devoted fans. Try and see for yourself!
- Cinnamon Buns – A true Swedish classic! This one is packed with the finest cinnamon, a lot of real butter and each bun is twisted by hand into a knot and sprinkled with pearl sugar. Will surely bring back childhood memories for any Swede, and hopefully create new ones for Americans.
- Saffron Buns – A true Swedish Christmas tradition- saffron buns! Baked with the finest Negin Saffron, a lot of real butter and twisted by hand into a knot and sprinkled with pearl sugar.
- Cardamom Bun – Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Cardamom, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Brushed With Egg.
- Cinnamon Bun – Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Brushed With Egg.
- Saffron Buns – Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Butter, Negin Saffron, Sugar, Cognac, Yeast And Salt. Brushed With Egg. Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts. Alcohol is cooked out.
Instructions / Storage
- These products are ready to enjoy upon arrival, buns can be reheated if desired
- Enjoy buns within 24 hours of arrival, or place in the freezer immediately for up to 60 days
- Buns should not be refrigerated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- If frozen, buns to thaw to room temperature
- Place buns on a baking sheet
- Heat until warm throughout
- Fabrique ships on Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.