"Sushi-Grade" Yellowfin Tuna
Sushi-grade “Ahi” or Yellowfin Tuna is the freshest, highest quality tuna you can get. Meaty and delicious, fresh Yellowfin Tuna has a medium-mild flavor with a very firm texture. Deep red while raw, Ahi is a delicious fish which is best served as sushi, or grilled or pan-seared rare to medium-rare over high heat.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Filets of “Sushi Grade” Yellow Fin Tuna
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.