Scottish salmon is Scotland’s number one food export. This fresh salmon has a natural rosy pink color, firmer texture and delicious taste, of which restaurateurs, retailers and real aficionados can be proud
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Scottish Salmon filets (choice of Skin-On or Skin-Off)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.