Swordfish has a mildly sweet flavor and a moist, meaty texture with moderately high fat content. Because Swordfish meat is relatively firm, it can be cooked in ways more fragile types of fish cannot.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Swordfish filets
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- All Swordfish turn beige in color after cooking
- Flesh can range from white or ivory to pink or orange, color variations do not reflect quality
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.