Dorade, a mouthwatering fish from the Mediterranean Sea, has a tender white flesh, shimmering silver skin and, when grilled or braised, a rich, succulent, meaty flavor, similar to that of pompano or red snapper. Dorade has captured the imaginations of European cooks for centuries and in recent years has become available in the U.S. where top American chefs have fallen in love with it.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Dorade filets (skin-on)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.