Characterized by its smooth, velvety texture and large, delicate flakes, Black Cod (aka Sablefish) has become a mainstay on the menus of some the greatest chefs in the world including Nobu and Matsuhisa. F. Rozzo & Sons sources their fresh Black Cod from pristine Pacific waters off the coast of Canada’s British Columbia. Rich, with a sweet, buttery taste, this is some of the freshest, richest fish you will ever taste.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Black Cod filets (skin-on)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.