Arctic Char have a rich taste with a flavor profile somewhere between trout and salmon with a fat content close to that of sockeye salmon. The flesh ranges in color from light pink to deep red with moderately firm but fine flakes. The skin is thin and delicate, is easy to crisp-up and is edible.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes, the NYTimes, & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Arctic Char filets (choice of skin-on or skin-off)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.