Wild Alaskan King Salmon
Freshly and sustainably caught in the pristine waters off Sitka, Alaska, these Wild King Salmon are as good as it gets. Full of rich salmon flavor and heart healthy Omega 3’s, these Kings are truly a special fish.
King salmon is the largest species of the Pacific salmon family. It is heralded as the very best salmon species in terms of taste, texture and nutritional quality.
“The best in the business” by Daniel Boulud. F. Rozzo and Sons has been featured in Forbes & The New York Times. Their clients include, Le Bernardin by Eric Ripert, Daniel, Le Cirque, Momofuku, and Nobu.
This package includes 4, 6 or 8 × 7 oz Wild Alaskan King Salmon filets (choice of skin-on or skin-off)
Instructions / Storage
- Fish ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- May be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- F. Rozzo & Sons ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.