Seasonal favorite flavors are here! Evelyn’s famous Peppermint Brownies arrive in a decorative gift box!
Ayala Donchin spent countless hours in the warm, welcoming kitchen of her Godmother, Evelyn Satinoff, when she was growing up. In 2009, after 15 years spent directing nonprofits and running a marketing firm, Donchin opened a sweet shop and cafe in East Harlem named in honor of Evelyn, committed to fostering the same inviting atmosphere she found in Evelyn’s kitchen.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Peppermint Brownies.
- Each Brownie measures 3″ × 4″ and weighs 3 oz.
Peppermint Brownies – All-purpose Flour (Wheat Flour, Benzoyl Peroxide, Amylase, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dutch Cocoa Unsweetened, Espresso Powder, Dark Chocolate Chips (Cacao Beans, Sugar, Soy Lecithin), Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Lecithin (Soy), Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil, Butter, Eggs, Dark Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Sea Salt, Corn Syrup, Titanium Dioxide (For Color), Fd&c Red 40, Natural Peppermint Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Baked goods arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, store baked goods in an airtight container
- Baked goods can be kept on the counter up to 1 week, refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen up to 1 month
- Evelyn’s Kitchen ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.