Estes Park Pie Shop ships its legendary pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Tart and tangy cherries from Michigan make the best pies, and this cherry pie is bursting with fruit and topped with Estes Park’s signature buttery, sweet crumb topping. Estes Park’s cherry pie is vegan.
Since 2006, husband-wife team Rick and Val Thompson have been baking pies from scratch using recipes and techniques passed down from generations ago. Each of Estes Park Pie Shop’s pies are brimming with 6 cups of bursting-with-flavor seasonal fruit from peach to blueberry to cherry. Based in Estes Park, Colorado, Estes Park’s signature crunchy sugar crumb topping seals the deal, adding a distinctive texture and crunch to pies filled with strawberry rhubarb and apple.
This package serves 8 people and includes a Cherry Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
- Pie arrives in a reusable aluminum pie tin
- All pies are vegan—naturally made with vegetable shortening and no lard
Cherry, Sugar, No Trans Fat Vegetable Shortening, Flour, All Vegetable Margarine, Corn Starch, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place pies at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 5 days at room temperature, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer (if wrapped tightly).
- Pies can be served at room temperature or warmed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake pie for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and enjoy!
- Estes Park Pie Shop ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.