This is a carefully-packaged box of 12 real butter shortbread cookies with a hint of citrus, frosted with vanilla royal icing in assorted pastel colors. They’re each inscribed with a punny “Jew-ish” romantic message!
After years of working in some of the U.S. most iconic restaurants, Chef Tova du Plessis decided to go back to her roots when she opened her Jewish bakery in Philadelphia in 2016. Reflecting her Jewish heritage and heavily influenced by her technical training, Essen Bakery bakes challah, babka, bagels, and more from scratch daily. Essen Bakery is a cozy neighborhood bakery with a big reputation. du Plessis has received 4 consecutive James Beard Award nominations and a Starchefs Rising Star award in 2019.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Valentine’s Day Jew-ish Conversation Heart Cookies
- Each cookie is approximately 3"
Messages May Included
- Jew and Me
- Goy Toy
- I Luv U a Lox
- Knish Me
- Ur a Kippah
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Lemon, Eggs, and Vanilla Extract.
Made in a Facility That Uses Nuts and Dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, enjoy cookies immediately or store in fridge.
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.