Jewish Apple Cake - 2 Pack
Essen’s take on traditional Jewish Apple Cake is amazingly dense and moist, with cinnamon-sugar coated apples packed into every bit. It’s the perfect fall dessert for any occasion.
This package serves 16 people and includes 2 Apple Cakes.
- Each Apple Cake is approximately 8" in diameter, 3" tall, and weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Apple cakes serve 8 people each
Eggs, Flour, Apple, Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Orange Juice, Cinnamon. Made in a Facility That Uses Nuts and Dairy.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, enjoy Apple Cake immediately or store in fridge.
- Apple Cake can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- To serve, bring Apple Cake to room temperature or gently warm in 350 degree oven for 5 min, allow to sit for 15 min, and serve.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.