Braided Challah - 2 Pack
The James Beard Foundation calls Essen’s Challah Bread “The Toast of Philadelphia.” This traditional Challah is baked to perfection, with a light, pillowy texture you’ll crave. Delicious with your favorite jam and perfect for French toast!
- Each pack includes 2 Braided Challah.
- Each Challah is approximately 9" long, 3" wide, and weighs 2 lbs.
- Each Challah serves approximately 6 people.
Yeast, milk, eggs, flour, butter, sugar, and salt. Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, enjoy Challah immediately or store in fridge.
- Challah can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- Challah can be served at room temperature or warmed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove packaging and place baked goods on a baking sheet
- Heat for 5 minutes and remove from the oven
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.