Babka Sampler - 2 Pack
Essen Bakery is famous for both of their Babka selections, so why choose? This 4-pack is perfect for family events or to store a few extras in your freezer.
Their Cinnamon Hazelnut Babka is made from a traditional yeasted dough, which is swirled with spicy cinnamon, and crushed hazelnuts.
The Chocolate Halva Babka is Essen’s best seller—and for good reason!, It’s made from a yeasted dough enhanced with lemon zest and real vanilla, and generously layered with gooey chocolate filling, Valrhona chocolate chips, and crumbled locally sourced halva.
- Each package serves 12 people and includes:
- 1 Cinnamon Hazelnut Babka
- 1 Chocolate Halva Babka.
- Each Babka is approximately 9" long, 3" wide, and weighs 2 lbs.
- Each Babka serves approximately 6 people.
Cinnamon Hazelnut Babka – Yeast, milk, eggs, flour, butter, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and hazelnuts.
Chocolate Halva Babka – Yeast, Milk, Eggs, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Zest, Vanilla, Chocolate, Cinnamon, and Halva (Sesame Confection).
Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Upon arrival, enjoy Babka immediately or store in fridge.
- Babka can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- Babka can be served at room temperature or warmed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove packaging and place baked goods on a baking sheet
- Heat for 5 minutes and remove from the oven
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.