These traditional hamantaschen are tender and buttery and filled with a variety of jams and spreads, sure to please anyone’s personal tastes. A recipe passed down that never gets old.
After years of working in some of America’s most iconic restaurants, Chef Tova du Plessis decided to go back to her roots when she opened her first bakery in Philadelphia in 2016. Her food reflects her Jewish heritage while being heavily influenced by her technical training. Essen Bakery is a cozy neighborhood bakery with a big reputation, including du Plessis’ 4 consecutive James Beard Award nominations and Starchefs Rising Star award in 2019. Everything is baked from scratch daily, including challah, babka, bagels, and buttery pastries.
This pack includes 12 assorted hamantaschen
- Each hamantaschen measures 3" and weighs approximately 2.5 oz.
Hamantaschen Flavors Include:
- 3 Poppy Seed
- 3 Apricot
- 3 Prune
- 3 Chocolate Tehina
Instructions / Storage
- Hamantaschen ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, enjoy hamantaschen immediately or store in fridge.
- Hamantaschen can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for 1 month.
- Hamantaschen can be served at room temperature or warmed
- Essen Bakery ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.