Since 1976 Ess-a-Bagel has been carrying some of the most popular classic Jewish bakery items. From Babkas to black and white cookies, homemade rugulach and bow tie cookies using old world recipes and bringing them to new world feasts.
Please Note: Basket, Fruits, and Vegetables Not Included
Ask any New Yorker where to find the best bagel in New York City, and there’s a good chance they’ll tell you Ess-a-Bagel. Family-owned for more than 35 years, Ess-a is renowned for its big, chewy, crusty hand-rolled and kettle-boiled bagels made the old-fashioned way. Whether eaten on their own or with a schmear of cream cheese and a pile of lox, these bagels are a true taste of New York!
Choose 4 desserts from the following:
- Chocolate Babka
- Cinnamon Babka
- Black and White Cookies ( approx 7-8 per pack)
- Bow Ties Cookies (approx 10-12 per pack)
- Rugulach (approx 8 per pack)
Kosher and Parve
Some items may contain nuts
- Ess-a-Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.