Since 1933, Esposito Finest Quality Sausage has been cranking out delicious, old-style sausages at the same location in Manhattan’s Hell’s Kitchen, much to the pleasure of pretty much every meat loving New Yorker. Bar none the undisputed champion of the sausage world (even meat king Anthony Bourdain waxes poetic), this generations-of-family-run business takes great pride and care in handcrafting their meaty, juicy delights, with a wide choice of flavors ranging from pork bracciole, Irish bangers, and of course – the classic Italian in all its glorious varieties.
Now you can choose your own 5 lbs. of Esposito Sausages!
Each pack serves 8-10 people and includes 5 lbs. of sausage:
- 2 sausages of your choice (2.5 lbs. each)
Sausage Options Include:
- Breakfast Sausage
- Chicken Apple Sausage
- Chicken Hot Italian Sausage
- Chicken Sausage with Broccoli Rabe & Mozzarella
- Chicken Sweet Italian Sausage
- Fresh Andouille
- Fresh Chorizo
- Hot Italian Sausage
- Irish Style Banger
- Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Italian Sausage with Broccoli Rabe & Mozzarella
- Pork Bracciole (Hand Tied)
- Sage Sausage
- Sweet Italian Sausage
- Sweet Sausage without Fennel (Luganica Style)
- Sweet Sausage with Provolone & Parsley
Breakfast sausage – collagen
All of the chicken – natural sheep casing
All the other items – pork casing
Instructions / Storage
Each order of sausage is shipped fresh and carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Esposito Sausage ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.