Esposito Sausage ships its famous sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s nothing we like better than waking up to the smell of fresh chicken breakfast sausage. Lower in fat than traditional pork sausages, yet full in flavor, Esposito’s chicken sausages provide the best of both worlds. This blend of apple and sweet spices imparts these sausage links with an unmistakably light smoky maple essence.
Since 1933, Esposito’s Finest Quality Sausage has been cranking out delicious, old-style sausages at the same location in Manhattan’s Hell’s Kitchen. Founded by Giovanni Esposito and his sons, the undisputed champion of the sausage world (even meat king Anthony Bourdain waxed poetic), this generations-of-family-run New York butcher takes great pride and care in their handcrafted sausages, which include bratwurst, Irish bangers, and of course — classic hot and sweet Italian sausage.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 5 lbs of Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- May come as individual links or whole
Breakfast sausage – collagen
All of the chicken – natural sheep casing
All the other items – pork casing
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages are shipped fresh and carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, may thaw during transit
- Upon arrival, store in refrigerator and enjoy within 3 days.
- Sausages can be stored in freezer for up to 6 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw sausages in refrigerator and enjoy within 3 days.
- Prior to cooking please make sure sausages are completely thawed.
- In a suitable pan, place sausages into half a cup of water or 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Cover and simmer on medium – about 10 minutes. Uncover pan and continue to cook for an additional 10 minutes turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 165°F for chicken sausages or 160°F for pork sausages.
- Over medium heat grill sausage 10 – 12 minutes turning frequently until internal temperature reaches 165°F for chicken sausages or 160°F for pork sausages.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place sausage in a single-layer on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F for chicken sausages or 160°F for pork sausages.
- Esposito Sausage ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.