This is a rich, fudgy chocolate cake with a perfectly dense crumb topping and a drizzle of glaze. And it’s gluten-free and vegan, of course!
Erin McKenna opened her bakery on New York’s Lower East Side back in 2005, and since then additional storefronts have opened in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and at Disney Springs in Orlando, and the bakery has established itself as one of America’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. Not only are all of McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets completely vegan and gluten-free, they’re also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and soy-free, and all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Vegan Double Chocolate Crumb Cake
- Each cake is 9"
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
- Erin McKenna Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Erin McKenna Beanie
- Erin McKenna Baseball Cap
Brown Rice Flour, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Cocoa Powder, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Potato Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla extractives), Arrowroot Starch, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum, Brown Rice Starch, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, gum arabic, vegan natural flavors), Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla extractives), Lemon Juice, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan and Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Cakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cakes from packaging
- Place cakes in the fridge upon arrival
- Cakes can be kept 48 hours at room temperature. (not recommended, icing may melt), up to 1 week in the fridge, or 2 weeks frozen.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.