Our famous vegan, gluten-free cupcakes dressed for a St. Patty’s day celebration! Frosted with vanilla St. Patty’s Green frosting.
Since opening her eponymous bakery in New York’s Lower East Side in 2005, Erin McKenna has opened additional bakeries in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Disney Springs in Orlando. Erin McKenna’s Bakery has established itself as one of the U.S.’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets are also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and soy-free. Plus, all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Cupcakes.
- Choose to add more!
- 4 Vanilla – The light and airy crumb of our famous vanilla cupcake, … some things can never get old.
- 4 Carrot – This carrot cake is gluten-free, vegan, and kosher!
- 4 Brownie – Our brownie cupcakes are a staff favorite. Ask them what they recommend and this will be the first cupcake they praise. It’s rich and packed with the best chocolate chips in the world, so you know it’s gotta be good.
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan and Kosher
Frosting: Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, purified water, organic guar gum), Organic Agave Nectar, Non-GMO Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Lemon Juice, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt
Vanilla: Vegan Organic Sugar, Brown Rice Flour (whole grain brown rice), Garbanzo Fava Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (sodium, acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Brownie: Brown Rice Flour (whole grain brown rice), Chocolate Chips (organic sugar, chocolate liquor, non-dairy cocoa butter), Vegan Organic Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Organic Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extract), Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum
Carrot: Carrot, Organic Vegan Sugar, Garbanzo Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Brown Rice, Potato Starch, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract (water, organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives), Cinnamon, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Ginger, Salt, Nutmeg, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Cupcakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes from packaging
- Place cupcakes in the fridge upon arrival
- Cupcakes can be kept 48 hours at room temperature. (not recommended, icing may melt), up to 1 week in the fridge, or 2 weeks frozen.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.