Cornbread is its own occasion. This recipe is something that all the bakers turn to in order to cut through the massive amount of sweets they need to taste at all hours—it is salty and pure. It has a simple sweetness that can transform an ordinary day into the best day you’ve had in months.
Erin McKenna opened her bakery on New York’s Lower East Side back in 2005, and since then additional storefronts have opened in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and at Disney Springs in Orlando, and the bakery has established itself as one of America’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. Not only are all of McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets completely vegan and gluten-free, they’re also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Loaf of Vegan + Gluten-Free Cornbread
- Each loaf measures 11″ × 4″ and weighs approx. 2 lbs.
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
- Erin McKenna Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Erin McKenna Beanie
- Erin McKenna Baseball Cap
Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Whole Grain Sweet White Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Rice Milk (Filtered Water, Organic Brown Rice (Partially Milled), Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower And/Or Canola Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12), Corn Flour, Organic Canola Oil, Cornmeal (Whole Grain Corn), Pear Or Applesauce, Brown Rice Flour (Whole Grain Brown Rice), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Organic Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Organic Vanilla Bean Extract), Kosher Salt, Xanthan Gum
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan and Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- Cornbread arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cornbread at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cornbread lasts up to 1 week at room temperature or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.