A classic Chocolate Chip Cookie in bunny shape and dressed for Easter! Choose your favorite design!
Erin McKenna opened her bakery on New York’s Lower East Side back in 2005, and since then additional storefronts have opened in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and at Disney Springs in Orlando, and the bakery has established itself as one of America’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. Not only are all of McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets completely vegan and gluten-free, they’re also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and soy-free, and all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes your choice of 1 Easter Bunny Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Each cake is 8"
- Choose to add more!
Design Options Include:
- Easter Bunny
- Fuzzy Easter Bunny
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
This cake is Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan, and Kosher.
Cookie: Garbanzo Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Flour, Whole Grain Sweet White Sorghum Flour, Fava Bean Flour, Vegan Organic Sugar, Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Chocolate Chips (vegan sugar, chocolate liquor, non-dairy cocoa butter), Arrowroot Starch, Pear or Applesauce, Organic Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt // Filling: Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, purified water, organic guar gum), Organic Agave Nectar, Non-GMO Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Lemon Juice, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Cakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cakes from packaging
- Place cakes in the fridge upon arrival
- Cakes can be kept 1 hour at room temp, 7 days in the fridge, or 30 days frozen when stored in an airtight container
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.