This vanilla cake is gluten-free, vegan, and kosher!
Since opening her eponymous bakery in New York’s Lower East Side in 2005, Erin McKenna has opened additional bakeries in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and Disney Springs in Orlando. Erin McKenna’s Bakery has established itself as one of the U.S.’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets are also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and soy-free. Plus, all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Vegan Vanilla Cake
- Each cake is 6"
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
Vegan Organic Sugar, Brown Rice Flour (whole grain brown rice), Garbanzo Fava Bean Flour, Potato Starch, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (sodium, acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Xanthan Gum, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan and Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Cakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cakes from packaging
- Place cakes in the fridge upon arrival
- Cakes can be kept 48 hours at room temperature. (not recommended, icing may melt), up to 1 week in the fridge, or 2 weeks frozen.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.