These brownie cupcakes are a staff favorite; ask them what they recommend and this will be the first cupcake they praise. It’s rich and packed with the best chocolate chips in the world, so you know it’s gotta be good!
Erin McKenna opened her bakery on New York’s Lower East Side back in 2005, and since then additional storefronts have opened in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and at Disney Springs in Orlando, and the bakery has established itself as one of America’s top destinations for drool-worthy vegan and gluten-free baked goods. Not only are all of McKenna’s cakes, pies, cupcakes, and other sweets completely vegan and gluten-free, they’re also non-GMO, sweetened with only agave nectar and vegan sugar, and soy-free, and all ingredients are responsibly and carefully sourced.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Brownie Cupcakes with your choice of frosting.
- Choose to add more!
Frosting Options Include:
Add-On Options Include:
- Babycakes Cookbook
- Bread and Butter Cookbook
- Babycakes Covers The Classics Cookbook
Cake – Brown Rice Flour (whole grain brown rice), Chocolate Chips (organic sugar, chocolate liquor, non-dairy cocoa butter), Vegan Organic Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Pear or Applesauce, Organic Cocoa Powder, Potato Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), Kosher Salt, Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate), Xanthan Gum
Frosting – Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Milk (organic coconut, purified water, organic guar gum), Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Cocoa Powder, Non-GMO Tapioca Maltodextrin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Lemon Juice, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt
Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Vegan and Kosher
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Cupcakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes from packaging
- Place cupcakes in the fridge upon arrival
- Cupcakes can be kept 48 hours at room temperature. (not recommended, icing may melt), up to 1 week in the fridge, or 2 weeks frozen.
- Erin Mckenna’s Bakery ships Monday though Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.