A dozen of Michelin-starred French Chef Daniel Boulud’s elegant, traditional French cookies.
These traditional cookies are made with a crisp, delicate shell (handmade with almond flour for a gluten-free treat), surrounding a luscious, flavored filling.
- Each package contains 12 macaron cookies
- Arrives in a beautiful, sturdy, branded gift box with ribbon
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Contains almonds.
- Gluten-free but made in a kitchen that uses gluten.
Vanilla Macaron: Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean, cream, inverted sugar, white chocolate, cream
Chocolate Macaron: Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, cream, dark chocolate, inverted sugar.
Coffee Macaron: Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, cream, coffee bean, inverted sugar, instant coffee, milk chocolate
Raspberry-Ginger Macaron: Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, pectin, ginger juice, raspberry puree
Caramel Macaron: Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, inverted sugar, cream, salt, gelatin, butter
Pistachio Macaron: Powdered sugar, pistachio flour, eggs, sugar, cream, gelatin, white chocolate, pistachio paste.
Instructions / Storage
- They are best enjoyed within 7 days. Refrigerate in an airtight container until served.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.