Hot Cross Buns
Michelin-starred French Chef Daniel Boulud prepares the Easter classic bread rolls. These lightly sweet buns come in two flavors. Pick the flavor studded with purple and golden raisins or go for chocolate, with dark and white chocolate chips. Both are decorated with a symbolic sugar icing cross.
- Choose flavor – Raisins (golden and purple raisins) or Chocolate (dark and white chocolate chips)
- Rolls arrive individually wrapped in a branded box
- Includes 12 rolls, about 2.5" each
Raisins: Flour, sugar, salt, fresh yeast, butter, milk, black raisins and golden raisins, sugar icing
Chocolate: Flour, sugar, salt, fresh yeast, butter, milk, white chocolate, dark chocolate, sugar icing
Instructions / Storage
- Best enjoyed within 7 days. Keep room temperature or in fridge.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.