Everything in this collection of Daniel Boulud’s homemade sweets is gluten-free as per the traditional. Box includes: Flourless Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookies, Coconut Macaroons dipped in dark chocolate, eight-piece seasonal Macaron assortment, Pâte de Fruit, Kettle Corn, Peanut Brittle, and our signature Épicerie Boulud Chocolate Bar with seasonal fruit & nuts.
- Each Gluten-Free Box arrives in a beautiful gift box with ribbon
Each package includes
- 3 Flourless Chocolate-Hazelnut Cookies
- 3 Coconut Macaroons
- 8 Macarons (assorted flavors)
- 12-piece Pâte de Fruit jellies in seasonal flavors
- Peanut Brittle
- Seasonal Chocolate Bar
“Coconut Macaroons -coconut powder, sugar, eggs, corn syrup, chocolate chip, white chocolate, sand sugar
Flourless Chocolate-Hazelnut -egg whites, cocoa powder, salt, dark chocolate, hazelnut
Vanilla Macaron -Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla bean, cream, inverted sugar, white chocolate, cream
Chocolate Macaron -Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, cream, dark chocolate, inverted sugar.
Coffee Macaron -Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, cream, coffee bean, inverted sugar, instant coffee, milk chocolate
Raspberry-Ginger Macaron -Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, pectin, ginger juice, raspberry puree
Caramel Macaron -Powdered sugar, almond flour, eggs, sugar, inverted sugar, cream, salt, gelatin, butter
Pistachio Macaron -Powdered sugar, pistachio flour, eggs, sugar, cream, gelatin, white chocolate, pistachio paste.
Pear Pâte de Fruit -apple pectin, sugar, water, citric acid, pear williams puree, sugar, glucose
Lemon Strawberry Pate de Fruit -citric acid, water, sugar, yellow pectin, apple juice, lemon juice, sugar, glucose, strawberry puree
Kettle Corn -popcorn kernels, Mazola Corn Oil, Sugar, Salt
Peanut Brittle -sugar, water, glucose, peanut, salt, butter, vanilla extract, baking soda
Seasonal Chocolate Bar -sugar, water, whole almonds, whole hazelnuts, fleur de sel, dark chocolate 66%”
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons refrigerate in an airtight container until served. Otherwise, keep at room temperature.
- Enjoy within 7 days of arrival; Madeleines best within 1-2 days of arrival
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.