This Special Edition comes in a slipcase and is autographed by Chef Daniel.
Daniel Boulud, one of America’s most respected and successful chefs, delivers a definitive, yet personal cookbook on his love of French food. With more than 75 signature recipes, plus an additional 12 recipes Boulud prepares at home for his friends on more casual occasions, DANIEL is a welcome addition to the art of French cooking. Included in the cookbook are diverse and informative essays on such essential subjects as bread and cheese (bien sûr), and, by Bill Buford, a thorough and humorous look at the preparation of 10 iconic French dishes.
Inside, find eleven detailed and illustrated recipes that show you how to succeed in making his Crispy Duck Egg and Asparagus Salad, Sea Bass “en paupiette,” famous Grapefruit Givré dessert, and more.
- Each copy of this special limited edition comes in a rich brown slipcase and will be autographed by Chef Daniel Boulud
- By Daniel Boulud and Sylvie Bigar
- Essays by Bill Buford
- Photographs by Thomas Schaueran essential part of Daniel’s style of cooking
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.