Chef Daniel Boulud may be French, but after living in the U.S for nearly 30 years, this Michelin-starred chef has perfected the all-American pie!
This Chocolate-Pecan pie features decadent pecans from the American south, in a traditional filling gussied up with the addition of chocolate and a hint of whiskey for flavoring, baked in a chocolate crust.
- Each Chocolate-Pecan Pie is is 9 3/4 " in diameter
- Serves 8-10 people
- Pie arrives ungarnished. Photo(s) are serving suggestion
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Butter, Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Flour, Chocolate (66% Cocoa), Light Brown Sugar, Molasses, Salt, Sour Cream, Whiskey.
Contains Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place package in the refrigerator or freezer
- To serve, keep pies in the refrigerator until an hour before serving and let come to room temperature on counter. Pies are best served at room temperature. They can also be warmed in a 350°F oven for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve with whipped cream or à la mode
- Pies can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- To serve from frozen, remove from packaging and allow the pie to thaw in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Épicerie Boulud currently ships Monday – Thursday. Pies will ship only on Monday and Tuesday the week of Thanksgiving.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.