Emporium Pies ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! A fluffy cloud-like custard is topped with crispy coconut crumbles. This winter pie picks up momentum with every bite. Coconut lovers will dream of the pure, powdery texture, white as a slice of snowflakes.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Snowball Pie features a fluffy cloud-like custard topped with crispy coconut crumbles. This winter pie picks up momentum with every bite. Coconut lovers will dream of the pure, powdery texture, like a slice of snowflakes.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Snowball Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sweetened Coconut, Sugar, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Cornstarch, Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- This pie should be served cold
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.