Nutty Honey Pie
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Nutty Honey is a peanut butter cream pie with salted honey nut caramel topped with house made whipped cream and crushed honey roasted peanuts.
- This package includes a 9" Nutty Honey Pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
ORDER NOW This pie is only available 9/1 – 11/30
Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic Graham Crackers (Organic Whole Grain Wheat Flour (organic graham flour), Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Honey, Organic Molasses, Leavening (baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate and cream of tartar), Organic Vanilla Flavor, Organic Brown Sugar Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Rosemary Extract), Peanuts, Natural Peanut Butter, Butter, Powdered Sugar (sugar, cornstarch), Honey, Cream Cheese, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- This pie should be served cold
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.