Merry Berry Pie
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. The Merry Berry. It is not quite pie, not quite muffin, not quite cobbler… But it is quite delicious. The layers of sugar-cookie-muffin batter are mixed with tart cranberries and sugary pecans. It’s like a chess pie and a cranberry muffin had a baby.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between December 1-January 31
Sugar, Flour, Butter, Cranberries, Pecans, Eggs, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw on counter for 4-6 hours uncovered. This pie can be stored at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- To serve the whole pie, once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. For a slice, heat a piece uncovered in the oven at 425 degrees for 6 minutes
- Emporium Pies suggests to heat the pie up by the slice as the whole pie may fall apart a bit when sliced
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.