Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. The Melted Snowman Pie is a take on a childhood favorite – cookies and cream custard with a cream cheese whipped topping in a rich chocolate cookie crust.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available for a short time only
Heavy Whipping Cream, Sugar, Milk, Chocolate sandwhich cookies (Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sunflower Oil (Expeller Pressed), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Organic Invert Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate (leavening), Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (an emulsifier)), Butter, Flour, Cocoa, Bittersweet Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa fat, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), Eggs, White Chocolate (sugar, cocoa fat (5),, dry whole milk, soy lecithin added as emulsifier, natural vanilla flavor), Cream Cheese, Cornstarch, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- This pie should be served cold
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.