Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. In the Limelight is the star key lime pie you have long been searching for. Sweet, tangy custard and tart key limes take the stage, and if that was not enough, consider their signature whipped cream, cream cheese blend and graham cracker crust with a crunch. Now you are dancing with us.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between February 1-May 31
Sweetened Condensed Milk, Graham Crackers, Lime Juice, Heavy Whipping Cream, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Lime Zest, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- This pie should be served cold
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.