Emporium Pies ships its famous In the Limelight Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! In the Limelight is the star Key lime pie you have long been searching for. Sweet, tangy custard and tart Key limes take the stage, and if that was not enough, consider Emporium Pies’ signature whipped cream, cream cheese blend, and graham cracker crust with a crunch. Now you are dancing with us.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" In the Limelight Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between February 1-May 31
Sweetened Condensed Milk, Graham Crackers, Lime Juice, Heavy Whipping Cream, Butter, Eggs, Sugar, Cream Cheese, Lime Zest, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and shipped with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours.
- This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- This pie should be served cold
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.