Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. This Hot Cake pie is a classic buttermilk pie layered with Emporium Pie’s house-made maple caramel.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between December 1-January 31
Sugar, Butter, Flour, Buttermilk, Eggs, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Organic Maple Extract, Salt, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve, warm slices of pie in a preheated 350F degree oven for approximately 5 minutes
- This pie can be stored at room temperature for up to 4 days. Do not refrigerate
- To serve later, store the pie in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.