Emporium Pies ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Nothing stacks up to this pancake-inspired pie! This classic buttermilk pie is layered with rich, house-made salted maple caramel. It tastes like the perfect pancake!
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Hot Cake Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Sugar, Butter, Flour, Buttermilk, Eggs, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Organic Maple Extract, Salt, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Keep sealed until ready to serve.
- Store in a cool, dry place. (refrigeration not recommended)
- For prolonged life, pie can be stored frozen in original packaging for up to 3 weeks.
- Pie can be stored at room temperature for 3-4 days
- If frozen, allow the pie to come to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Bake for 5 minutes (per slice) (20-30 minutes whole pie)
- Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.