Emporium Pies ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! If Santa had a favorite pie, this would be it. A white chocolate peppermint custard layered with a peppermint whip cream. The dark chocolate cookie crust gives it a snap underneath, like presents under a Christmas tree.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 9" Father Christmas Pie
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
Sugar, Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic Crushed Peppermint Candy Canes, Whole Milk, Butter, Flour, Cocoa, Bittersweet Chocolate, Eggs, Cream Cheese, White Chocolate, Cornstarch, Vanilla Extract, Peppermint Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- Freezing is not recommended
- This pie should be served cold
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.