Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Snowball Pie features a fluffy cloud-like custard topped with crispy coconut crumbles. This winter pie picks up momentum with every bite. Coconut lovers will dream of the pure, powdery texture, like a slice of snowflakes.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is available between December 1-January 31
Milk, Heavy Whipping Cream, Sweetened Coconut, Sugar, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Cornstarch, Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw in the refrigerator uncovered for 2-4 hours. This pie can be stored in the refrigerator covered for up to 2 days
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
- This pie should be served cold
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.