Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Cherry Bomb is Emporium Pie’s version of the classic fruit pie that grandma left cooling on her windowsill. The flaky latices and all butter crust, filled with tart cherries and brown sugar, and just a touch of salt. This is one of their most popular fruit pies. She’s a looker too.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is only available between June 1-August 31
Tart Cherries, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Cream Cheese, Cornstarch, Salt, Egg
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh and carefully packaged with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately and let it thaw on counter for 4-6 hours uncovered. It can be stored at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- To serve the whole pie, once thawed to room temperature, place the pie on a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and heat in a 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. For a slice, heat a piece uncovered in the oven at 425 degrees for 6 minutes
- Emporium Pies suggests to heat the pie up by the slice as the whole pie may fall apart a bit when sliced
- To serve later, store the pie in the freezer upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.