Emporium Pies ships its famous Ebony and Ivory Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! Ebony and Ivory is a chocolatey twist on Emporium Pie’s classic buttermilk pie for those indecisive enthusiasts of both vanilla and chocolate. Emporium Pies’ basic buttermilk batter is swirled with Nutella to form a marbled chess pie that will tickle your ivories.
Baking out of a remodeled 1930’s Victorian bungalow in the Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients at Emporium Pies. Since 2011, the artisanal pie maker has been putting a fun, imaginative twist on classic pie flavors like Lord of the Pies and The Drunken Nut.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is only available between June 1-August 31
Sugar, Butter, Flour, Nutella (Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey (Milk), Lecithin as emulsifier (soy), Vanilla Eggs, Buttermilk, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Salt, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla Bean Extractives)
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- Emporium Pies recommends not reheating Ebony and Ivory as it tends to dry out
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.