Ebony and Ivory Pie
Baking out of a remodeled 1930s Victorian bungalow in Dallas’ Bishop Arts District, Megan Wilkes and Mary Gauntt are creating beautiful, handmade pies with local and seasonal ingredients. Ebony and Ivory is a chocolatey twist on Emporium’s classic buttermilk pie for those indecisive enthusiasts of both vanilla and chocolate. Their basic buttermilk batter is swirled with nutella to form a marbled chess pie that will tickle your ivories.
- This package includes a 9" pie that serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is boxed with exquisite floral and branded packaging. Perfect for a gift or a party!
- This pie is only available between June 1-August 31
Sugar, Butter, Flour, Nutella (Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey (Milk), Lecithin as emulsifier (soy), Vanilla Eggs, Buttermilk, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Salt, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol, Vanilla Bean Extractives)
Instructions / Storage
- This pie is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive cool
- Upon arrival, remove the pie from packaging immediately, cover and store at a dry room temperature for up to 2 days
- Emporium Pies recommends not reheating Ebony and Ivory as it tends to dry out
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emporium Pies ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.