Roni Supreme Detroit-Style Pizza - 3 Pack
Supreme (adjective): of the greatest or highest degree or quantity.
The Roni Supreme’s name is not a misnomer. Loaded with tons of perfect pepperoni cups and flavorful Calabrian chiles, this pizza is worthy of the utmost respect and admiration.
Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious every been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped caramelized crispy-crunch cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Roni Supreme Pizzas
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
Sauce, mozzarella, lots of pepperoni, Calabrian chilies
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 375F. (If using toaster oven 350F)
- Place cookie sheet in oven on center rack. Cook approximately 25 minutes
- Carefully take pizza out of oven and let cool for a couple minutes. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.