Remember when you were a kid, and everyone told you that your plate needed to be “colorful”. Well everyone had obviously never eaten Emmy Squared’s Quinn Detroit-style Pizza. This white pizza is made for the cheese lover in all of us. Crispy-chewy cheesy crust topped with fluffy ricotta, sharp pecorino, and creamy Havarti.
Eating Emmy Squared is described by The Infatuation as “something your mom would only let you do on special occasions.” And after your first bite, you’ll understand why. Are these pizzas healthy? Of course not, but when has anything this delicious every been? Each Detroit-style pizza has a fluffy focaccia-like dough topped caramelized crispy-crunch cheese and a myriad of toppings. Trust us, this pizza is nothing short of utterly addictive.
This package serves 6 people and includes 3 Quinn Pizzas
- Each pizza is approximately 7″ × 9″
(White Pizza) – Havarti, pecorino, ricotta
Contains: Dairy & Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (350 if using a toaster oven)
- Cook pizza for 25 – 30 minutes
- Cut in half, top to bottom, and then into thirds for 6 square slices
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emmy Squared ships Monday – Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.