These three crispy, tavern-style, thin crust bar pies are topped with curly-edged pepperoni, a well-balanced tomato sauce, and a blend of mozzarella cheeses.
Thanks to Emmett’s, New Yorkers are learning that Chicago is more than just a deep-dish town. In 2013, Chicago native Emmett Burke opened Emmett’s in Greenwich Village, specializing in both of Chicago’s main pizza styles: deep-dish and thin-crust. Emmett’s pizzas are truly artisanal, made with only the highest-quality available local ingredients.
This package serves 3-6 people and includes 3 Pepperoni Pizzas (12" each).
- Each Pizza serves 1-2 people
Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Butter, Garlic, Salt, Active Dry Yeast, Tomatoes, Oregano, Black Pepper, Basil, Garlic, Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni (Beef & Pork)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Pizzas should not be stored at room temperature or in the fridge
- Item can remain frozen for up to two months
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- 2. Place pizza directly on middle rack
- 3. Cook 8-10 minutes
- 4. Let stand for one minute
- 5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Emmett’s ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.