These three crispy, tavern-style, thin crust bar pies are topped with curly-edged pepperoni, a well-balanced tomato sauce, and a blend of mozzarella cheeses.
Thanks to Emmett’s, New Yorkers are learning that Chicago is more than just a deep-dish town. In 2013, Chicago native Emmett Burke opened Emmett’s in Greenwich Village, specializing in both of Chicago’s main pizza styles: deep-dish and thin-crust. Emmett’s pizzas are truly artisanal, made with only the highest-quality available local ingredients.
This package serves 3-6 people and includes 3 Pepperoni Pizzas (12" each).
- Each Pizza serves 1-2 people
- Choose to add on a bottle of Housemade Paprika Ranch (12 oz.)
Flour, Water, Olive Oil, Butter, Garlic, Salt, Active Dry Yeast, Tomatoes, Oregano, Black Pepper, Basil, Garlic, Mozzarella Cheese, Pepperoni (Beef & Pork)
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Pizzas should not be stored at room temperature or in the fridge
- Item can remain frozen for up to two months
- 1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- 2. Place pizza directly on middle rack
- 3. Cook 8-10 minutes
- 4. Let stand for one minute
- 5. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Emmett’s ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.