When life gives the Elle’s Belles Bakery lemons we make Lemon Cake! This cake is an embodiment of Strawberry Lemonade. Stacked with soft layers of zesty lemon cake and alternating layers of lemon curd and strawberries, this cake is packed with juicy flavor. To finish, the cake is covered in a Vanilla Strawberry Buttercream. This cake is a showstopper and an eye-catching centerpiece perfect for any Mother’s Day celebration.
Elle’s Belles bakery was conceived in 2003 in Elle’s hometown of Bozeman, Montana—and life has been a lot sweeter ever since thanks to her beautiful tarts, cookies and more!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 6" Strawberry Lemonade
- Comes with 3 Fresh Ranunculus Flowers
Lemon Cake – Cake Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron (Reduced), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Milk, Butter (Pasteurized Cream (Milk)), Egg Whites, Vegetable Oil, Lemon Extract, Lemon Zest, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt
Strawberry Buttercream – Butter (Pasteurized Cream ((Milk))), Sugar, Egg Whites, Strawberry Compote: Strawberries, Sugar, Lemon Juice,
Strawberry Amoretti – Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Fructose, Strawberry Natural Flavor, Plant Extractives
Lemon Curd – Sugar, Egg Yolks, Butter (Pasteurized Cream ((Milk))), Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cake at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Cake can be stored at room temperature for up to 4 days, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Allow cake to reach room temperature before enjoying (approximately 2-3 hours from frozen).
- Remove the acetate cuff around the cake and place back into the bag.
- It is important that the cake is placed in the bag – this allows the condensation to collect on the outside of the bag rather than on the cake.
- After about 2-3 hours you can remove the bag and acetate cuffs.
- It comes on two boards – one is the size of the cake and a gold decorative board that is a bit larger.
- If you would like to remove the gold board, make sure the buttercream is very cold and hard to the touch.
- Separate it from the board with a sharp knife, then wiggle a thin spatula or knife between the two boards and loosen the frosting sticking them together.
- Gently push the cake right off the bottom gold board right onto the cake stand. It should still have the smaller unseen board underneath the cake.
- Unbundle the closed buds.
- Trim the ends of the flowers and place in warm water (the Ranunculus should open within a few hours).
- Trim the stem to your preference to either place on top or into the cake.
DISCLAIMER: shipping fresh flowers may vary in quality due to travel.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.