No bake lemon zested cheesecake with Graham crust crumbs and huckleberry compote in mason jars.
Enter Montana’s most creative baker—Elle Fine from Elle’s Belles Bakery. She has concocted the most unique dessert to have ever graced a holiday table: a one-of-a-kind rustic huckleberry cheesecake. This rare dessert features a layer of creamy huckleberry cheesecake topped with huckleberry preserves and another layer of vanilla cheesecake dotted with fresh huckleberries and a huckleberry compote. Definitely worth rasslin’ a grizzly bear for a bite!
Elle’s Belles bakery was conceived in 2003 in Elle’s hometown of Bozeman, Montana—and life has been a lot sweeter ever since thanks to her beautiful tarts, cookies and more!
Choose up to 8 Jars (each 8 oz.)
Cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, graham cracker, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter.
Instructions / Storage
- Keep frozen until ready to eat
- Let thaw in refrigerator
- Once thawed, enjoy within 2 days.
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.