You’re invited to join us for our latest Goldbelly LIVE! cook-along: holiday cookie-decorating with Elle’s Belles Bakery! Head baker Elle Fine from Bozeman, Montana, is famous for her gorgeous, meticulously-decorated baked goods that have gained a major cult following in her home state & throughout the country. She’s created a one-of-a-kind, absolutely showstopping holiday cookie kit just for this event featuring two of her favorite desserts: a kransekake, an 18-layer traditional Scandinavian cookie tower held together by marzipan and royal icing; and freshly baked, spiced gingerbread cookies.
The kit includes all of the ingredients you need to build your own kransekake cookie tower and gingerbread cookies at home: your pre-baked kransekake cookie layers (and enough dough to make another one for your Christmas table!), 8 pre-baked gingerbread cookies, all of the royal icing you could ever need, and decorative sprinkles. Plus, Elle threw in a few goodies from the bakery, including the recipes for these two treats and a gingerbread cookie cutter so you can recreate them anytime!
Here’s How it Works:
– Order your DIY Holiday Cookie-Decorating Kit before Monday, December 7 at 6PM ET.
– By placing an order, you will automatically be enrolled in the exclusive Zoom event.
– On Wednesday, December 9, you’ll receive an email with all the info you’ll need to join the Zoom event.
– At 6 PM ET on Thursday, December 10, join Elle on Zoom for the Goldbelly LIVE! cookie-decorating class!
A limited number of seats are available, and they’re expected to fill up quickly. Order your DIY Holiday Cookie-Decorating Kit today!
For more details, head to the Goldbelly Blog! [link to blog post]
Limited Edition: This Cookie Decorating Kit includes a FREE Goldbelly LIVE! Cooking Class with Elle’s Belles! First Come, First Served!
This package includes everything you need to make 1 Scandinavian Kransekake Tree and to decorate 8 Holiday Gingerbread Cookies.
For the Class
- 9 Kransekake Rings, Pre-baked
- Kransekake Dough (Makes 9 Additional 1/2 Ropes or Rings)
- 8 Gingerbread Cookies, Pre-baked & Undecorated
- 1 Piping Bag White Royal Icing (8 oz.)
- 1 Piping Bag Red Royal Icing (5 oz.)
- 1 Piping Bag Green Royal Icing (5 oz.)
- 1 Piping Bag Black Royal Icing (3 oz.)
- Decorative Fancy Sprinkles (1 oz.)
- Coarse Sprinkle Sugar (1 oz.)
- 1 Cake Board (10")
- Template for Making Icing Snowflakes for Decoration
- Kransekake Recipe
- Kransekake Template
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
- Gingerbread Cookie Cutter
You Will Need
Your hands, baking sheet, oven, timer, sharp scissors, damp towel, 1/2 cup of flour
Kransekake – Flour, Marzipan ( Blanched Almonds, Powdered Sugar, Egg Whites), Unsalted Butter, Powdered Sugar, Egg Whites, Almond Extract
Gingerbread Cookies – Flour, Molasses, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Ginger, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Salt, Nutmeg, Clove, Icing: Powdered Sugar, Egg Whites, Lemon Juice. Coloring: Red- Black, Green,
Instructions / Storage
- Kit will arrive ready use
- Upon arrival, store everything at room temp
- Do not cut open the Royal icing bags
For the Class
- Make sure your royal icing bags are soft and squishy
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees
- Have all your requested tools in front of you
- Wash your hands
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships their Live Class on Monday, December 7, Please order before Tuesday, December 5 at 12 pm ET.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.