These one of a kind hand frosted and decorated mini cream cheese sugar cookies are perfect for the person in your life you want to shower with some sugar! Elle’s cookies stand apart from the rest because each are crafted in small batches out of her Montana country kitchen, making them some of the best you’ll ever stuff your face with.
This contains three packs of nine heart-shaped “baby belles.” Each pack has three white cookies in sugar, three pinks dipped in sugar and three red. They are vanilla almond sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting.
Elle’s Belles bakery was conceived in 2003 in Elle’s hometown of Bozeman, Montana—and life has been a lot sweeter ever since thanks to her beautiful tarts, cookies and more!
Each package includes 3 bags of 9 cookies (27 cookies total)
- Each cookie is approximately 1.75"
- Cookies arrive individually wrapped in a beautiful gift box
“Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour( Malted barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin
Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), sugar, powdered sugar, butter, pasteurized
cream ((MILK)), cream cheese ( pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture,
salt, stabilizers(carob bean and/or guar gum), eggs, vanilla, almond flavoring,
Baking powder, cream of tartar
Decoration frosting may contain one or more of the following: (water, sugar, U.S.
certified colors ((FD&C Red#40, FDS&C Red#3, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Yellow#5,
FD&C Yellow#6,)) modified corn starch, vegetable gum, citric acid & less than
1% sodium benzoate & potassium Sorbate.”
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Cookies may be kept in sealed packaging at room temperature for 3 days
- If they are not going to be enjoyed right away, we highly recommend freezing them
- Cookies may be kept frozen for 1 month
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Elle’s Belles Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.