Creamy white chocolate cheesecake topped with red raspberry gelee and whipped cream, baked on a chocolate crust in a heart-shaped European paper.
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.
- This 7" cheesecake is approximately 1 lb. and can serve 8 people
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Cornstarch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Chocolate Cookie [Unbleached Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin], Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Water, Egg, White Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanilla], Raspberry Syrup [Sugar and Inverted Sugar, Fruit Puree, Water, Natural Flavorings, Citric Acid, Natural Colors ( Redberries Extract, Black Carrot), Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate)], Egg Yolk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Gelling Agent, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Pure Vanilla, Vegetable Juice (Color)
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.