Eli’s Cheesecake Company ships its famous cheesecakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Yes, it’s an oxymoron, but Eli’s created a dessert so rich and creamy, they couldn’t resist calling it cheesecake! Made with organic GMO-free tofu from Chicago’s Phoenix Bean, this refreshing lemon “cheesecake” is baked on a layer of lemon cake, finished with house-made raspberry purée, and a dusting of raspberry powder.
Eli M. Schulman is a legend in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared the best cheesecake in Chicago. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cuties
- Each Cheesecake Cutie measures 1" and weighs 11 oz.
- Cuties arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Certified Vegan, Plant-based, Cholesterol Free, Made With Tofu
Sugar, Tofu (Soybeans, Water, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Water, Wheat Flour, Cream Cheese Alternative (Filtered Water, Coconut Oil, Mid-Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cornstarch, Sea Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Xantham Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Vegan Culture), Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Raspberry Puree (Red Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), Invert Sugar, Sugared Lemon Peel (Lemon Peel, Sugar, Lemon Oil), Corn Syrup, Invert Syrup, Lemon Puree (Lemon Juice, Sugar, Lemon Pulp Cells, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Lemon Peel and Lemon Oil), Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Decorating Sugar (Dextrose, Wheat Starch, Palm Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Vanilla Extract), Vinegar, Pectin (Pectin, Dextrose), Freeze Dried Raspberries, Natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavor (Vanilla Extracts and other Natural Extracts, Water Glycerin, Cane Alcohol, Sugar Syrup, and other Natural Flavors), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Natural Raspberry Flavor (Propylene Glycol, Water, Alcohol, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate), Carrageenan (Carrageenan, Dextrose), Citric Acid, Turmeric (Color), Natural Color (Vegetable Juice), Annatto (Color), Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cuties are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cuties in the freezer. They can be stored frozen for up to 6 months
- Vegan Cuties are best enjoyed thawed in the refrigerator for 1 hour
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.