Heart-shaped Vanilla Cheesecake topped with tumbles of juicy whole raspberries and house-made raspberry glaze, baked on a vanilla crumb crust.
Eli M. Schulman is a legend in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared the best cheesecake in Chicago. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.
This package serves 14 people and includes a Raspberry Cheesecake Heart
- Each Cheesecake measures 8" and weighs approx. 1 lb.
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Raspberries, Sugar, Vanilla Cookie Crumb (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Whey, Butter [Cream, Salt], Vanilla, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate), Water, Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), preserves, apricot, Egg, Raspberry Puree (Red Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Lecithin as Emulsifier, Vanilla), Corn Syrup, Fructose, Sugar Yolk (Egg Yolk, Sugar), Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Pectin (Pectin, Dextrose), Salt, Natural Raspberry Flavor with Other Natural Flavors (Water, Natural Flavor, Alcohol, Citric Acid), Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Citric Acid, Natural Color (Vegetable Juice).
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for * 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.