This Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake is perfect for brightening up any occasion. Refreshing lemon cheesecake studded with bits of lemon zest and layered with raspberries, blueberries, topped with creamy vanilla mousse and a berry gelée and baked on our signature all-butter shortbread cookie crust.
Eli M. Schulman and his cheesecakes are legendary in the Windy City. After debuting his cheesecake at the Taste of Chicago in 1980, Eli’s cheesecake was quickly declared Chicago’s best cheesecake. Each Eli’s cheesecake is slow baked in small batches with the finest local ingredients and then topped with hand-decorated designs. Turning out over 20,000 cheesecakes daily, Eli’s is not only a local favorite, but a national one as well.The Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake is not Kosher
This package serves 14 people and includes a 10" Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Red Raspberries, Blueberries, Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Glaze (Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Pectin, Citric Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Lemon Peel (Lemon Peel, Water, Citric Acid), Powder Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Water, Lemon Puree (Lemon Juice Concentrate, Water, Lemon Pulp Cells, Lemon Peel and Lemon Oil), Raspberry Puree (Red Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), Sugared Lemon Peel (Lemon Peel, Sugar, Lemon Oil), Invert Syrup, Egg Whites, Corn Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Gelling Agent (Pectin, Polyphosphate, Calcium Citrate and Sucrose), Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor (Natural Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate), Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.