This Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake is perfect brightening up any occasion. Refreshing lemon cheesecake studded with bits of lemon zest and layered with raspberries, blueberries, topped with creamy vanilla mousse and a berry gelee and baked on our signature all-butter shortbread cookie crust.
Named “Chicago’s Finest,” Eli’s cheesecakes are slow baked with the finest local ingredients for the best flavor and texture, then topped with hand-decorated designs.The Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake is not Kosher
This package serves 14 people and includes a 10" Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sugar, Heavy Cream (Cream, Carrageenan), Sour Cream (Cultured Nonfat Milk and Cream, Corn Starch, Whey, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Carob Bean Gum, Enzymes), Red Raspberries, Blueberries, Egg, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream, Salt), Glaze (Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Pectin, Citric Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Lemon Peel (Lemon Peel, Water, Citric Acid), Powder Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Water, Lemon Puree (Lemon Juice Concentrate, Water, Lemon Pulp Cells, Lemon Peel and Lemon Oil), Raspberry Puree (Red Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric and Ascorbic Acids), Sugared Lemon Peel (Lemon Peel, Sugar, Lemon Oil), Invert Syrup, Egg Whites, Corn Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Gelling Agent (Pectin, Polyphosphate, Calcium Citrate and Sucrose), Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor (Natural Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate), Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Soy Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Lemon Mixed Berry Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with dry ice, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator to thaw, or in the freezer to store
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve, place the cheesecake in the refrigerator to thaw overnight, and then at room temperature for 2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Eli’s Cheesecakes ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.